The different contents for the displays are controlled via PlayEverywhere. In addition to several booking templates for the manual booking of content, interfaces to external content providers enable the automatic integration of third-party content such as real estate offers.
In the showroom, the displays are built into glass showcases. Visitors can control videos including audio playback on the digital displays using buttons built into the glass showcase.
Displays were installed in the self-service zone and in the customer hall of the Sparkasse branch on Marienplatz. A 70“-display in the customer hall was suspended from a steel cable construction.
The SPARKASSE MECKLENBURG-SCHWERIN relies on the following services from Netvico:
As a full-service provider with planning, implementation and operation, Netvico provides 360° support for SPARKASSE MECKLENBURG-SCHWERIN.
- Content visualization
- Content management with "PlayEverywhere"
- Individual integration of different displays
- Integration of existing hardware
UI / UX DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- Holistic concept for the content of the different displays
- Individual and CI / CD-compliant template development
- Interface development to third-party providers -> high degree of automation